Painted Cat Bowl
Simple painted ceramic bowl. Best choice for your cat is ceramic, stainless steel or melamine as they do not absorb odours which may deter your cat from eating. Always check your bowls for any scratches or chips which could harbor bacteria or hurt the cat’s mouth.
Butler & Milk tip!
- Always use a shallow sided dish. High sided bowls can cause cats discomfort as their whiskers have to bend to fit in the dish. Short faced breeds such as Persians will especially benefit from shallow bowls. Butler & Milk stock a variety of bowls for you to choose which one suits your cat.
- Separate bowls are preferable to ‘double bowls’; Cats don’t like to have their water next to their food as it can become contaminated with bits of food or odour.
- Ceramic, stainless steel or melamine dishes are the best choice for cats. Plastic bowls can absorb odours and deter cats from eating or drinking.
- Always check bowls for scratches and chips which could harbour bacteria, or hurt the cat’s mouth.
- In multiple cat households, each cat should have their own set of bowls.
- Don’t place the bowls in a ‘high traffic’ area of the house where the cat may feel threatened, and ensure the bowls are not placed next to or near litter trays!
Free UK Delivery
At Butler & Milk we aim to dispatch your items on the same day your order is placed.
Please allow 2-5 days from your order.
* Please note that personalised, bespoke and made-to-order products can take up to 30 days to make.
REST OF EUROPE
Some of our products are from small companies in Europe. In these cases, please allow 5-10 days for delivery of your item.
USA and Canada
Please allow 5-10 working days from dispatch.
Any queries about your order or delivery please contact us; we’re happy to help