Dry Cat Shampoo Powder
A light-weight, silky coat powder to absorb excess oils, revitalizes, and deodorizes naturally. Perfect to use in-between washes or to refresh coat anytime.
Specially formulated for all coat types with natural ingredients that fleas don't like!.
Ingredients - Zea mays ( Corn starch ) powder, Diatomaceous earth, Rosmarinus officinalis ( Rosemary ) powder, Tanacetum parthenium ( Feverfew ) powder.
FREE from harmful chemicals, synthetic fragrances and colours.
Suitable for cats.
Net Wt. 4 oz / 115 g in a PET bottle.
Free UK Delivery
At Butler & Milk we aim to dispatch your items on the same day your order is placed. Please allow 2-5 days from your order.
* Please note that personalised, bespoke and made-to-order products can take up to 30 days to make.
REST OF EUROPE
Some of our products are from small companies in Europe. In these cases, please allow 5-10 days for delivery of your items.
USA and Canada
Please allow 5-10 working days from dispatch.
Any queries about your order or delivery please contact us; we’re happy to help
How to Use
- Shake well to loosen the powder.
- Sprinkle powder on your cat, avoiding contact with the eyes.
- Massage powder into fur and skin for deep penetration.
- Brush or rub with cloth thoroughly, until the powder disappears.
- Use a dry towel to wipe away any excess.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Gloves are recommended.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Avoid inhalation and contact with the eyes. Avoid sprinkle in face, ears, under tail and genital areas. Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children and pets to avoid possible consumption. Use only as intended. Not recommended for kitties under 12 weeks, pregnant or nursing cats.