Catissa Four Storey Cat House
Give your beloved cats their own private space with the Catissa cat tree which features four floors of cushioned with genuine sheepskin and mounted on the wall with a ladder. Made for roaming, playing, climbing and sleeping, this timber-crafted furniture piece is made especially for feline friend.
This product includes 4 modules, 4 sheepskin cushions, and a ladder.
White Catissa won Design&Design Award.
- Our housings are intended for a wall mounting, preferably – to the corner, close to the ceiling. You will free a lot of floor space, which was previously held by a regular cat tree, while giving an excellent top-down overview for cats.
- The hanged housing is a haven of refuge for cats that became tired from children, dogs and other annoying beings.
- The cat tree will look like a piece of art in your interior, not like a pile of sticks and faux fur.
- A cushion of the sheepskin – on every storey.
- Smooth surfaces of pinewood covered with water based varnish and paint don’t accumulate dust, they are easy to clean.
Free gift and free UK delivery with every purchase!
Dimensions of one module: Height: 30 cm / 11.8 “, Width: 30 cm / 11.8″; Depth: 50 cm / 19.7 “(Maine Coons fits very well). Once assembled: Height: 120 cm / 47.2 “, Width: 50 cm / 19.7″; Depth: 50 cm / 19.7 ” Materials: pinewood covered with water based varnish and paint, natural sheepskin. Set contains all parts to assemble 4 floors and ladder. Instruction and 4 cushions of natural sheepskin (or faux fur) included.
How to introduce your cat to their new cat caves
Some cats may need gentle introduction to their new wall mounted cat cave. Butler & Milk suggests to first, give some time and space to your cat to get used to this new addition to their home; do not force your cat into it. You can also add one of your old t-shirts with your smell inside the cave to reassure your kitty.
Let us know how your cat likes it. Send us a picture on Facebook.
Free UK Delivery
At Butler & Milk we aim to dispatch your items on the same day your order is placed.
Please allow 2-5 days from your order.
* Please note that personalised, bespoke and made-to-order products can take up to 30 days to make.
REST OF EUROPE
Some of our products are from small companies in Europe. In these cases, please allow 5-10 days for delivery of your items.
USA and Canada
Please allow 5-10 working days from dispatch.
Any queries about your order or delivery please contact us; we’re happy to help