Arden Grange Kitten & Lactating Queens Dry Food 2kg
At Butler and Milk you can purchase large size bags of cat food and no need to carry it, we deliver free to your door. Super premium cat food suitable for kittens and lactating queens. This concentrated recipe has been formulated with carefully balanced vitamins and minerals to meet the extra requirements of growing kittens. A generous helping of fresh chicken is included to provide a delicious and easily digestible source of protein.
This recipe is free from grains and cereals to more closely reflect a cat’s natural diet, while providing the balanced nutrition required for our domesticated feline friends.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 34%, Fat Content 22%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Crude Fibers 1.6%, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorus 1%, Taurine 1250 mg/kg, Omega-3 0.4% Omega-6 3.5%.
Composition: Chicken meat meal (30%), fresh chicken (26%), potato (26%), chicken oil, egg powder, chicken digest, salmon oil, yeast extract, malt extract, pea fiber, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberry extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides.
Quality food for your cat
No need to include any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Arden Grange cat foods contain a unique blend of nutrients and natural supplements to help promote the optimum health, vitality and condition of your pet. These include: prebiotics to aid digestion; joint supplements; taurine for a healthy heart, sight and nervous system; essential fatty acids to help promote a healthy skin and coat; cranberry extract for urinary tract health; natural fibers to help prevent fur balls, and natural antioxidants and vitamins to help support your pet’s immune system and dental health. All our products are naturally hypoallergenic so you won’t find any wheat-gluten, beef, soya or dairy products in our recipes. This may reduce the risk of dietary intolerances and allergies that can cause digestive disorders and skin complaints.
Quality of Life for your Cat
Good Butler Tip! Always remember to ensure your cat has plenty of water in more than one location in the home and garden. Whether you feed dry or wet diet. Cats evolved in the desert and naturally obtain water from meat primarily so some cats (not all) can be notoriously lazy when it comes to drinking water and water areas may need a little something to make it interesting, like a fountain or aeration bubbles. Lots of water also helps to keep your cat’s kidneys and urinary tract flushed. A hydrated kitty is a happy kitty.
Butler tips for fussy eaters
· Cats don’t enjoy an audience when they eat. Give your cat a peaceful place to eat where they don’t feel rushed. Don’t disturb them while eating if they’re easily put off.
· A clean bowl is a must! Make sure you clean your cat bowls after each use which will encourage them to eat and protect them from bacteria.
· Play with your cat before dinner time. Exercise can really work up an appetite!
· Establish a feeding schedule. Every 12 hours most cats are hungry
· Remember the never empty bowl event? Well get rid of it! Ensure your cat is hungry when you get home by establishing a no food down when you’re out!
· Put dry food down in small portions. Dry food absorbs moisture (especially in warm humid weather), the plate may be stale.
· Cat’s won’t eat what they can’t smell! Wet food can lose its aroma when kept in the fridge. Try warming food for a few seconds in the microwave until it reaches room temperature and tempt kitty to tuck back in!
· If it’s a hot day, your cat may not want to eat very much.
· Sprinkle a little clam or tuna juice over the top of wet food or Kal Nutrional Yeast Flakes, it’s very good for cats full of vitamin B and gives them a sweet smelling coat.